Legacy Home Connection at Keller Williams Classic Group
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Legacy Home Connection at Keller Williams Classic Group
Keller Williams is the top training organization in the world.
The mission of Legacy Home Connection is to positively impact the lives of clients and colleagues by building authentic lifelong relationships while providing the highest level of honesty, integrity and expertise in all things real estate. Our promise to you as a member of our team is to provide you with administrative support, open communication, training in all areas of job function (i.e. prospecting, negotiating, contract writing, client interaction technology, etc) and career growth opportunities.