Real Estate Trade-in Specialist needed in Northern California
Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?
This position centers on cultivating loyal relationships with customers, guiding them through the process to purchase Real Estate homes.
Our business is expanding rapidly and we need your help!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Established or growing in consumer real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- A team, evolving structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (Efficient paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- An amazing, family based culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level and want to get into the business on a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to ensure satisfactory close
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
Short Term Responsibilities:
- Be a point person for all Northern California inbound leads for new products
- Manage end-to-end transactions of all new customers
Longer Term Responsibilities:
- Train agents on how to field and handle inbound leads
- Be the escalation point (product specialist) for all Northern California inbound leads, when needed
- Partner with agents to oversee end-to-end transactions of all new customers
- Help team achieve growth targets of new transactions
- Manage Transaction Lifecycle with Real Estate teams, manage internal partnerships in Transactions, Mortgage/Loans, Title and Escrow, regarding optimal customer experiences
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Well versed on the latest trends in real estate
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Transactions depth and understanding, contracts, steps, who to pull in and when
- Ability to influence and drive processes forward with multiple internal teams
- A passion for optimizing internal processes and figuring out ways to improve them through training, internal software, or tools
- Very target-driven mindset, to help Reali achieve its growth goals for new products
- Demonstrated leadership and training skills
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders (specifically, transactions team, real estate agents, mortgage lenders, title and escrow)
- Excellent one-on-one communication skills
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
Reali was founded with a mission to develop a seamless, transparent, and highly efficient residential real estate and homeownership experience by partnering technology with a customer-centric team and years of real estate experience.
Reali is a full-stack real estate platform on a mission to change the way people experience home buying and selling. We believe every aspect of the real estate transaction can be improved through technology and exceptional customer service.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Reali is a tightly-knit team of licensed real estate professionals and technologists. What gets each and every one of us out of bed? Making a huge difference with innovative technology, reinventing the entire business model and transaction process, and giving power and huge benefits back to buyers and sellers.