Dave Jones Realty, LLC
We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and then working with them. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume! Job is commission based only.
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$85,000+ at plan commission, no ceiling
About Dave Jones Realty, LLC
Dave Jones Realty is a large independently owned real estate brokerage operating out of our 4 beautiful Connecticut offices. Prospect, Litchfield, Watertown and West Hartford. offices.
We aim to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents. We are a very high producing team with high standards for our agents and staff alike.
What are we looking for?
· You need to be humble - A team player who shares the recognition and the work.
· You need to be hungry - We cant make you want it.
· You need to be smart - A true sales professional who treats others right and has strong interpersonal skills.