Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Agents to help us grow!
We provide a proven training system and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales.
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience.
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs.
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
The requirements for a Maine or New Hampshire real estate salesperson license include being at least 18 years of age and fulfilling ONE of the following requirements:
- Successfully complete a salesperson pre-licensing course from an approved real estate school.
- Hold a current and active real estate license in another jurisdiction, pass the STATE portion of the Maine or New Hampshire exam.
$70,000 - $110,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Shoreline
Growing, Sharing, and Caring
A positive, productive, and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning-based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.