The Schauble Team
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
Our annual minimum is 48 transactions per year, and we will help guide you to 50 to 60+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year. There is no limit to how many clients you can help and we will provide you all of the tools & training needed to accomplish your goals!
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Current Real Estate License or have the ability to obtain one
- Display a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude. We are doing it for the customers
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- A teamwork oriented attitude
$65,000+ at plan commission
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.