The Wexler Group
We are expanding! This position requires an active Illinois Real Estate License.
The Wexler Group has more clients than we can handle, and we need an experienced agent to help grow with us! We are looking for licensed real estate agents to come onto our team! The benefits of being on a team include top-notch training, consistent lead sources, amazing resources, and the ability to lean on your teammates for help!
- Someone with a positive, powerful, proactive mindset?
- Motivated by the idea of creating an unlimited amount of income?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning-based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
- Looking for future opportunities?
- Consistently network and market for prospects
- Daily client follow-up and lead generation
- Participate in team activities and events
- Understand client needs and property desires for purchase and identify properties that best meet client needs
- Host open houses
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals for productivity standards
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, a real estate license
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Weekend and evening hours required
- Must be willing to generate daily leads
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success,
$30,000 - $80,000 yearly
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is there to provide encouragement, motivation, and accountability to any and all clients. Coaches are responsible for the client's success and education. Empowering clients is a vital part of this position, and coaches are expected to think quickly to provide their clients with daily support.