Florida Coastal Living Real Estate
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Do you already run a successful team?
You're comfortable working with the people in your current organization, and you have adequate support, but still, you know there must be a better way –– a better arrangement for you.
You don’t want to move your desk from one office to another only to find in six months you're back where you are now, still wondering if there isn’t a better way.
We are offering high commission splits with a private office for successful teams.
Are you an Agent that would like to join a team?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding, and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed Agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- Fantastic culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Here is a quick list of what you can expect by joining our team:
- Access to industry-leading real estate technology
- Training on proven scripts to enhance lead conversion
- A consistent flow of qualified lead opportunities
- Outbound prospecting plans that create steady business
- Tracking software to gauge your effectiveness
- Presentations that deliver a compelling value proposition
- Rapport building strategies for long term follow up success
- Negotiation tools to help you win the contract negotiation
- Vendor relationships that will empower you with your clients
- An interactive company culture that fosters skill development
- Exciting goals and contests to reward your efforts
- Consult with clients to discover their new home desires; then find homes that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Work the floor to service our numerous walk-in clients
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Current Real Estate License or the desire to obtain one
About Florida Coastal Living Real Estate
Florida Coastal Living Real Estate is a leading boutique firm headquartered in Jupiter FL. We are located in a busy shopping center with great exposure and walk-in business. We specialize in the luxury residential market and at the forefront of Palm Beach new construction sales. We pride ourselves in standing out from the competition by providing ongoing support to our agents so they can focus on sales.