Warner Realty Group, LLC
Real Estate is HARD!
If you've been in the business a couple of years and you're wondering if you made the right choice, it might not be YOU who's failing. You may not be getting the support, education, and leads that a newer agent needs to launch a successful Real Estate Career.
Warner Realty Group, LLC is looking for Real Estate agents who are eager to grow, and to develop a career they love while maintaining a life beyond the boundaries of work.
We're a group of hard-working and happy living individuals who support and push each other to succeed.
- Ongoing training and coaching to help you grow and learn to leverage your time so you can continue to enjoy the life you've built outside of work.
- We offer leads to those who complete our ISA training and make the effort to learn lead management.
- Our Tech Stack is lean, meaning we have fewer systems to learn that provide the most leverage for your time.
- Our bookkeeper/office manager is full-time; which means a fast turnaround for completed transactions getting you paid quickly.
- Work environment: The office is located in Newport, Rhode Island, and most agents work remotely. There are bi-weekly office meetings that you must attend whether in person or by Zoom. This is where you get to talk to other agents, learn about off-market listings or upcoming inventory and create relationships with agents at Warner Realty Group.
- We offer quarterly get-togethers outside the office where we can socialize in a relaxed environment and learn more about each other.
- The broker is full-time in the office with an open door policy. We will help you with your transactions and teach you how to handle complex negotiations and tricky scenarios.
- We'll teach you to market yourself! The future of Real Estate belongs to those who market themselves well.
- A willingness to look inside and learn what your goals are so we can map out a plan to meet YOUR goals.
- Dedication and work ethic. You have to get up, dress up and show up to be successful.
- A passion for learning more about your chosen career path, a willingness to work a little bit every day to become a knowledge broker, and a world-class practitioner of the art and craft of real estate.
- Tech skills. This is a must. If you can't use a computer you should be willing and able to learn. We'll help you with resources, but YOU have to do the work so that you can quickly and easily conduct the daily business of Real Estate.
- A sense of humor, a kind heart, a strong will, and a love of making a difference for your client.
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Demonstrable communication skills. We'll be looking at your social media to see how you communicate with the world around.
- Computer proficient on either Mac or PC
- A Real Estate license or be enrolled in the course.
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Coachable, always looking for opportunities to learn!
$60,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Warner Realty Group, LLC
Warner Realty Group is proud of our Rhode Island heritage and we welcome people into the state by helping them explore the rich and diverse cultural heritage and history that made the state what it is today. From our rocky coastlines to our beautiful capital City and inviting seaside resort towns, Rhode Island has an endless reserve of activities to enjoy. By sharing our knowledge of the state we hope to help develop our natural resources responsibly.