The Merritt Group
Real Estate Sales Specialist - includes mentoring, leads, strong network
Our market is rapidly expanding and has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)! You don't have to be an experienced real estate agent.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- Zoom-based mentoring program
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
But that's not all, we also offer:
- The most competitive split you’ve ever seen
- Personal Kickoff Strategy Session
- Weekly Coaching and Mastermind Meetings
- Tools, templates, and resources
- My personal team of ISA’s to make calls on your behalf
- Powerful CRM tool to help you with lead management
- Marketing materials of all types, customized for you
- Access remote office locations through REGUS. Use the Merritt Group office space if local in Illinois
- 60+ hours PER WEEK of live real estate agent training classes
- And so much more!
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Technology driven
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
$80,000 - $140,000 yearly
About The Merritt Group
The Merritt Group is built on relationships with our clients, colleagues, and co-workers. We’re passionately committed to helping you and your family build a secure future with a career not just a job.
A big part of our value proposition is having the right team members to allow you to do your job – help people buy and sell homes! You can be part of that.
At The Merritt, our biggest asset is our team and our culture. We consistently get together to brainstorm ideas, discuss solutions to issues, and come up with systems that has led us to earn the honor of being in the top 1% of real estate teams.