Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Provide information that is useful, educational, and informative to customers, while helping them to find their dream home
- Ensure that all real estate laws are followed (e.g. laws related to the commission, conflict of interest, etc.)
- Collect any necessary information from customers and refer to the appropriate professionals for verification when necessary
- Obtain customer feedback about their visit (e.g. whether they were able to find the information they were looking for, whether the website was user-friendly etc.)
- Arrange showings of homes and handle all the paperwork related to buying or selling a home
- Liaise with other parties involved in the transaction (brokers, appraisers, etc.)
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
About Estate 24
We are one of the fastest growing Team In Canada. We have a 100,000+ Internal Data Base of Active Real Estate Investors, We have done 500+ Precon units sold in the last quarter. We are looking to expand more teams.
Recent Achievements in 2021-22
GCI -15M+ Average
Gross Sale -500M+