The Brandon Lape Team at Fischer Group
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk! 100% commission with 5 Pillars of Income including Stock and Revenue Share.
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Commit 100% to our world-class coaching, mentoring and training
- Master different pillars of lead generation, nurturing and conversion (Social media, PPC, podcast, SOI, FSBO, expired, special situations)
- Fanatically prospect 12-15 hours per week
- Execute residential listings and sales with absolute integrity at the highest level
- Create Raving Fans by over-delivering on your promises
- Continually build your personal brand and market share
- Attract, develop and grow other leaders in your business
- Build your own Generational Wealth through revenue share income
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self-motivation and drive
- Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Have a clean record and active Florida Real Estate License
- Have completed at least 5 residential sales transactions
- Be open-minded, coachable, hungry, humble and smart
- Own a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client-oriented, highly motivated and never say die
- Have deep and meaningful rapport with clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness
- Believe that you can be the best at almost everything you do and can PROVE IT - Please do not apply unless you fit this bill
$90,000 - $120,000 yearly
About The Brandon Lape Team at Fischer Group
- With over 30 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, most disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.