Stark Company Realtors, HomeTeam4u
Training is provided - no prior experience is necessary!
The real estate market in South Central Wisconsin continues to be as strong as ever. As a member of HomeTeam4u, you'll receive weekly coaching and training. We'll guide you to become a successful Real Estate Agent now!
On average, a first-year Real Estate Agent in the U.S. sells around 4 to 5 homes per year. The average first-year, newly-licensed Real Estate Agent on our team will sell 24 homes/year. That’s 6X the national average. The typical 2nd-year Real Estate Agent on our team will sell over 30 homes/year. Which is around 8X the national average!!
Why join HomeTeam4u?
- We are a top-producing real estate team throughout Dane County & South Central WI
- #1 producing team within Stark Company Realtors for 25 years running
- Extensive training and on-boarding processes so you're ready to start your business
- Mulitple weekly training, roleplay, and coaching sessions for ongoing skill development
- An on-site team of support staff to take on all the back-end nitty-gritty office work for you, so you can focus on your clients & building your business
- Marketing team ready to promote your new listings, your achievements, and engage the community around us/you to build your presence and brand
- A fun and exciting team-oriented atmosphere - we pride ourselves on our high levels of camaraderie and support here at HomeTeam4u
Weekends, evening hours, and a large amount of local travel are required for this position.
Full-time status is required.
- Note: While in the onboarding phase, you will have the opportunity to have hands-on practice ISA calling which helps you get a jump start on nurturing leads of your own and practicing the scripts you'll be using every day!!
- Establish connections, build and maintain rapport with leads
- Host open houses and go on showings with prospective buyers
- Educate leads and clients through the home-buying and/or selling process
- Master a listing presentation for prospective sellers
- Facilitate negotiations between parties of a transaction (clients, lenders, agents, etc.)
- Learn, memorize, and utilize scripts
- Prepare necessary paperwork for transactions
- Follow and complete weekly accountability tracking measures
- Attend weekly sales training, role-play sessions, and coaching sessions
- Strive to complete 24 closings annually
- Possess a valid Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License OR willing to obtain it in a timely fashion
- Display a people-oriented and customer-focused attitude
- Be able to work independently - time management and organizational skills are key!!
- Display a high level of motivation to succeed and push yourself beyond the goals you set
- Must be consistent, optimistic, resilient, and a team-player
- Have excellent attention to detail, primarily for contract writing and review
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Display a willingness to continuously learn new systems and technologies
- Hold a valid drivers license and have daily access to a reliable vehicle
$60,000+ at plan commission yearly
About Stark Company Realtors, HomeTeam4u
We are a nationally recognized real estate team within Stark Company Realtors. For over 2 decades, we have been helping people buy and sell homes all over South Central Wisconsin. We are an integrated real estate team whose members work together - to help you navigate the ups and downs of the real estate process. We have built a reputation of WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
It is all about win-win relationships. We are fueled by a unique passion and an innovative approach to provide the absolute highest standard of services. Our team of experienced, full-time real estate agents is ready to walk our customers through the process of buying a home or selling an existing home for the highest possible price.
We believe in providing WOW SERVICE. We are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. It is our privilege to work with each and every one of our clients.
* Top 1% of Zillow Agents, Zillow Advisory Board Member Alumni, Top 1% of HomeLight Agents