Keller Williams Realty Los Feliz
Are you looking for an exciting new career in a fast-growing real estate market? Our real estate team is currently expanding and we are looking for quality sales agents to become a part of our team.
We need passionate agents to assist homebuyers in finding the home of their dreams and sellers through the listing process and closing the sale. This is in the residential real estate industry, but we hire top performers from a variety of backgrounds. Obtaining a real estate sales license is required before you are able to work within our brokerage.
Real estate agents have complete control of their schedule and efforts to earn a living. We have several commission plan options from which you can choose. There is no one-size-fits-all model for success. Our objective is to grow the most successful office in Kentucky.
Compensation: $50,000 - $150,000+ potential - commission only role
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Market your agent services within and outside of your network
- Set and confirm appointments with potential clients
- Create and monitor home searches for prospects online
- Perform buyer consultations
- Perform listing presentations
- Provide valuable advice during home showings
- Negotiate offers to purchase real estate
- Guide home buyers/sellers through the financing process
- Attend real estate closings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Must be diligent
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be an exceptional closer
- Must be social media experienced
- Have empathy for the client’s needs at all times
- Love of real estate and show homes
- Real Estate experience is preferred, but we will train the right person and help them have success
$50,000 - $150,000+ at plan, Commission
About Keller Williams Realty Los Feliz
At Keller Williams Realty Los Feliz, Cyndy Nguyen Team, we understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education.
Our philosophy is simple: focus on you.