Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.