Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
*Only complete applications will be considered.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Partner with clients to buy, sell and rent real estate properties within the target market you have identified
- Actively seek and solicit clients by promoting the brand, networking, advertising, and offering services to potentially interested parties
- Show various properties to prospective buyers and renters in order to showcase options and help them find the right property
- Advertise and promote properties and the general brand in order to attract clients and draw traffic to properties for sale or rent
- Draft sale and purchase contracts for respective parties to be completed upon the closing of a real estate transaction
- Advise clients on best practices in light of market conditions, general prospects, and other relevant impacting factors
- Negotiate between buyers and sellers to facilitate agreements that best serve both parties involved and maintain the value of the property at hand
- Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with the applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of a property
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Great communication and social skills
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management. www.northcap.com