BHHS Homesale Realty
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Build relationships with your connections, family, friends, previous co-workers, etc., to generate leads and potential clients
- Market yourself as a real estate professional online, via social media, using print materials, by hosting seminars, by attending networking events, and more
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate and schedule appointments to educate potential clients on the home buying or selling process
- Research the local real estate market to advise your sellers on positioning the list price of their property
- Show properties to buyers and guide them through the home buying process
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be prepared to complete the required 75-hours of education—a 45-hour Real Estate Practice class and a 30-hour Real Estate Fundamentals class
- Pass the PA Real Estate Licensing Exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- Joining BHHS Homesale Realty requires a commitment to completing our Accelerate Program. Successful completion of the Accelerate program ensures our newly licensed agents get their careers off to a great start
$25,000 - $65,000 at plan
About BHHS Homesale Realty
With 31 real estate offices and over 1,300 real estate professionals and growing, BHHS Homesale Realty continues to pave the way for the Central, and South Central Pennsylvania, and Baltimore real estate markets. We work with our agents to provide the career development they seek to help them attain their goals. Whether they are looking to increase production, build a real estate team, a better work/life balance, or referring business as they shift their focus to a new passion.