The MOVEMETOTX Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Great communication and social skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Show good organizational and time management skills
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The MOVEMETOTX Team
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a top real estate group in Houston, Texas, ranked in the Top 1% of REALTORS® in the greater Houston area. We are committed to cultivating community and creating an exceptional experience among clients, peers, and service providers.