The Bobnes Group
The Bobnes Group Home Selling Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to build a successful Real Estate career, doing what they love, which is helping clients find their dream home!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you ready to put your skills and talents to work to earn more money and live the lifestyle you desire? Our highly successful Team will help you get there!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- Smart technology and aggressive internet lead generation system
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- The support of our respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Hold buyer consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating virtually in huddles, team meetings, and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Driven, self-motivated, and desires professional growth
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Current CA Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining CA Real Estate License
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give FULL-TIME attention to this Real Estate career
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Real Estate License or awaiting test date
- 18 years or older
- High School diploma
- Valid driver's license
$65,000 Commission based
About The Bobnes Group
Drawing from over 25 years of experience in sales and as a sales trainer, John Bobnes has negotiated over 2,500 contracts. He has coached hundreds of agents and quickly turned many of them into top producers. In their first year, our agents typically win “Rookie of the Year” awards at the annual Realtor’s Award Banquet. In their second year, many earn over $100,000 and are recognized as the top 10% of agents in L.A. County. We seek agents that want to continually grow, personally and professionally, and those who appreciate a supportive, nurturing and loving workplace, in which everyone is rooting for everyone else’s success.