Kaminsky Real Estate Group
Are you a self-starter with a commitment to making a better income?
Are you a team player and thrive in a competitive environment?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got an opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
Our entire team enjoys a fast-paced, technology-rich, professional work environment; the key to the success of this high-production environment is KRG’s anchor: the industry’s best administrative and marketing team, leads, coaching, and training. If you think you have what it takes to help us elevate our game – and yours – even further apply now!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Continuous training and personal development through accepting and implementing coaching suggestions and training ideas
- Prospecting for new business daily along with leveraging Ed Kaminsky’s proven home-selling system
- Conduct daily lead follow-up and maintain sales pipeline through our Chime CRM
- Present marketing plans to home sellers and deliver the KRG value proposition at a high level
- Negotiate contracts and improve conversion by constantly learning new techniques and participating in daily role play
- Hold open houses to solidify new clients and sell team listings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Technology driven
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Acceptance of coaching suggestions and training
- Strong, self-starting work ethic
- Daily prospecting for new business
- Daily lead follow up
- Show properties to qualified home buyers
- Present marketing plans to home sellers
- Negotiate contracts
About Kaminsky Real Estate Group
Year after year, the Kaminsky Real Estate Group - a South Bay Real Estate company, is recognized as one of the top real estate teams in America. By continuously setting record sales figures throughout the South Bay our team is regularly featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and several other top-tier publications. For over 35 years, the sale of some of the most coveted homes along this iconic California coastline from Palos Verdes to Manhattan beach has been entrusted to our team. We market and sell these luxury South Bay homes with the deepest level of discernment and commitment. Every approach is personalized and presented with the highest level of authenticity and artistry. Whether buying or selling a home or an estate in South Bay, Kaminsky Real Estate Group's priority is to set world-class standards for service offered to clients.