Great Homes of the Upstate
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technology driven
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
$75,000 commission based
About Great Homes of the Upstate
GREAT HOME OF THE UPSTATE is a residential real estate brokerage located in Greer. Our team of REALTORS® serve those looking to buy or sell a home in the Upstate of South Carolina. Founded in 2017, our mission is to radically impact the lives of our agents, our clients, and our community. We’re team-oriented and put our agents in a position to succeed. We work to improve our community by being involved with our community personally and professionally.