Kellar Lawrence Real Estate
Full Time Real Estate Agent needed in Greenwood SC area. Are you looking to join a high producing, fun team?
The Kellar Lawrence Team needs your help! We are growing our high performance real estate team! We are looking for special individuals to help us achieve our goal! This opportunity is intended for individuals who want to be part of a team, get free high level coaching, mentorship and who want to earn a lot more money without having to do any cold calling. Our company has amazing culture and integrity.
Weekly appointments guaranteed! Work with the top team in the entire Lakelands area! We're hiring out of growth, not replacing. We have an overflow of buyer and seller appointments.
We have ramped things up and it was an amazing 2019!
- No cold calling
- No grunt prospecting
- No desk fees
- No monthly fees
- Appointments provided for you from our high producing Inside Sales Team
- Administrative support provided for you
- No out of pocket expense
- Have more free time doing what you got in the business for in the first place, selling more homes
We don't get paid unless you do!
To help you better understand how this works, I have recorded a special video detailing how we get these great buyers and sellers and in turn, give them to you.
Please watch the video at www.KLEndGruntProspecting.com or give me call at 864-942-8991.
- Convert Buyers and Sellers to signed agreements at face-to-face appointments using our benefits presentation (No cold calling)
- Complete VIP Buyer/Listing paperwork and submit to your assigned Administrative person
- Show Buyer properties/communicate with Sellers weekly
- Submit offers weighted in Buyer’s favor and negotiate/submit offers to Sellers and negotiate best price and terms
- Negotiate home inspections/due diligence issues
- Review CD with Buyer/Seller client
- Attend closing
- Get referrals and testimonials
- Get 5 star reviews
- No grunt prospecting - ever
- Active Real Estate License preferred
- 1 year minimum experience in Real Estate Sales preferred
- Must have relevant drivers license
- In good standing with SC Real Estate Commission
- Passionate about Real Estate
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Knows how to write a SC Purchase, Sales Agreement and Listing Agreement
- Be willing to attend training and learn new skills
- An open mind
- Committed to great service
$75,000+ commission based
About Kellar Lawrence Real Estate
Kellar Lawrence has been active in Greenwood Real Estate since 1990 and has been the top team in the area since 1998.
Mission: Impacting others to prosper. 3rd John 1:2
- Providing clients with WOW service
- Elevating team members personally and professionally
- Inspire others to give of themselves
We believe in family first! Enjoying a balanced work and family life!