Our team is growing!
We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers for the West Michigan area. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
All sales professionals with limited or no experience will be considered.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven track of successful sales record (in real estate or other sales fields)
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Welcomes challenges
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Not be afraid to ask for the sale
- MS Office familiarity
About Lash Group
The Lash Group is a growing real estate team throughout Michigan.
Our mission is to provide a PHENOMENAL home buying and selling experience for all of our clients. We also take a lot of pride on a fun and balanced work environment.