Amy Jones Group
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Technology driven
About Amy Jones Group
The Amy Jones Group is made up of a dozen passionate women who believe in advocating for their clients and supporting their every need in one of the most important personal decisions many will ever make. We are committed to furthering our market knowledge, negotiation, and client care skills to ensure we always exceed expectations when you need us most.
Service is our top priority, to both our clients and our community. With families of our own, we live, work, and play in the Southeast Valley, and are committed to providing you with an experience you’ll want to share with your closest friends and family members. There is no separating our business from our personal lives because real estate embodies who we are as people: hard workers, advocates, creative problem solvers, visionaries, and friends.