Sold By Eric Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator)
- Participate in education, networking functions, and MLS/Industry actives to enhance your sales; prepare offers for buyers and present purchase offers to sellers and conduct all necessary duties for the transaction
- Passionate, self-driven and wants to help other people achieve their homeownership goals
- Consistently network/market to prospect for new customers
- Seeks personal and professional development through the team's education, training platforms, and mentoring
- Follow-up with provided leads and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and show them homes that match their needs
- Guide buyers through the entire transaction from search to close
- Build relationships with clients that will lead to future referrals or relationships
- Provide top-notch customer service to all clients
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Valid Michigan Real Estate License or in school to get your license
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ability to understand and write contracts
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work at a fast pace is a MUST!
- Outstanding customer service skills is a must!
- Goal-oriented and willing to push hard to achieve results
- Experience working in sales environments, RE sales experience not a must
- A strong work ethic is a must!
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and insurance
- Sales background and competitive drive
$85,000+ at plan commission
About Sold By Eric Team
Sold By Eric Team/ Fast Easy Offer is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.