The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
$50,000 - Commission Based
About The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
The Shannon Group has continually performed in the top 1% of all realtors in the greater Columbus area. TSG's team lead, (in 2020 Top 10 [realtors] Under 40 [years old]) provides biweekly career coaching, administrative support, marketing assistance, and nurtures leads for you through an advanced CRM. TSG's performance keeps improving, as indicated by sales volume that continues to trend upward. Team members are client-centered, and value honesty, urgency, consistency, and team participation.