Eric Cliffel Team
Real Estate Sales Agents needed! Seasoned and new Agents welcome!
In 2020 our Agents averaged 20+ deals per Agent whereas the Columbus average is 6 deals a year!
We are looking for people who are determined, energetic, looking to build something that is theirs, and who are not afraid of hard work! Must be able to work independently as well as in a strong team culture.
With our NEW AGENT training program, we are gearing our agents for massive success! Come find out what our team is all about!
Are you ready to LAUNCH your Real Estate career to the next level? This is your opportunity to grow and use our proven success formula to create an amazing business! You will become part of a TOP 100 Real Estate team that will be funding the marketing and offering administrative support and training. Our team members make more money and have more fun doing it (our experienced Agents average 3+ closed transactions per month).
- Mastering online lead conversion skills with daily prospecting
- Work new leads that are generated for you and continue to follow up with current contacts
- Manage and maintain leads in our company's database on a daily basis
- Build a relationship with the buyer/seller, overcome objections, and negotiate the contract while walking clients through the transaction to close
- Show properties and work with residential buyers across the valley in the home buying process
- Consistently network/market to prospect for new customers and relationships
- Be available for morning and weekly team training held in our office
- Desire to be part of a wildly successful, fun, and growing team
- Give buyer/seller an overview of current market conditions and projections while educating them on the buying/selling process
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in Ohio (or in school to obtain a license)
- Newly Licensed Agents are welcome! (Training provided)
- This candidate is a fast starter, highly motivated by money, and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity
- Understand contract writing and negotiation process while successfully negotiating on behalf of clients
- Sales experience not a must, it's a plus! Real Estate experience is not necessary
- This person is driven, ready to learn, and is always working to improve themselves
- This is a licensed position. Must have or be willing to obtain a state license
- Must have a valid driver's license, car, and insurance
- The candidate must be willing to contribute to a positive office environment
- Must be a team player and contribute to a strong team culture
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Eric Cliffel Team
The Eric Cliffel Team is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.