The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willing to get licensed to sell Real Estate
$50,000 to $150,000+ Commission Only
About The Spokane Home Guy Group / One Property Network
Our hub was established in 2007 in Spokane Washington. Under the moniker "The Spokane Home Guy Group." What started as a small two-person team has grown into a powerhouse of agents servicing all of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
In 2017 we launched our first Expansion office in South/Central Washington State (The Tri-Cities). Our objective was to add value to agents and consumers in a new market using the systems that made us successful in Spokane.
Since then the two locations have become some of the Top Performing in the Inland Northwest selling just over $80,000,000 per year in volume.