Shares of New York
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated listing agent who wants to take the next step in their sales career. The ideal candidate is a persuasive deal maker and passionate about building customer relationships. If you’re looking to join a top-performing team in a fast-paced work environment reach out to us today!
- Follow up with customers who contact us through phone, email or web in a timely and efficient manner to maintain our customer service standards
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Provide listing presentations for leads
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Respond to all listing leads and potential buyers in a timely fashion in order to build client base
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excels in living the organization's values
- An independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
- Ability to communicate effectively - orally and written
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$90,000+ at plan commission
About Shares of New York
Shares of New York Marketing LLC is a fully integrated and socially aware full-service real estate marketing company utilizing state of the art technologies, and applications to assist buyers and sellers with home sale transactions located in Queens, Long Island, and Westchester. Bobby Gellert is the founder (2004) and owner of Shares of New York and he is extremely passionate and enthusiastic about utilizing his vast experience to help Shares of New York team members realize their full potential and position themselves to have a successful brokerage career. For the past 21 years, Bobby has spent the majority of his time investing in and operating multi-family and hospitality assets valued in excess of $2.5 Billion. Earlier in his career, Bobby was responsible for originating, creating, and executing accelerated sale marketing campaigns consummating thousands of successful home sale and corporate surplus asset transactions.