RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Great communication and social skills
- Technology driven
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Must have a real estate agent license or be willing to study to get licensed.
- We are looking for an individual who is organized and able to provide the highest level of customer service for our buyers and clients.
- The right candidate will possess the skill and aptitude necessary to work with qualified buyers and help them find the home of their dreams, negotiate the contract on their behalf and represent their interest throughout the home buying process.
Support and coaching for the right candidate will be provided. If you are ready to work hard, learn, and be challenged to grow and improve- we look forward to talking with you soon.
$90,000 - $108,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Town & Country - Innovative Properties Group
Innovative Properties Group in Canton, GA (a RE/MAX Town & Country team) is one of the top-performing teams in the state of Georgia.
Our office is located on the corner of Holly Springs Pkwy and Overlook Cir, between I-575 exits 11 and 14.