Realty Concierge Group
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Daily prospecting follow-up to build client base/pipeline (outbound calls, texts emails)
- Assess buyer wants, needs, timeline, and pre-qualification
- Consult with and guide clients through the entire home buying process
- Participate in open houses, team events, team meetings, training, and call nights
- Participate in client events, community events
- Arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Use a Success Tracker for prospecting
- Follow an ideal weekly schedule
- Networking and setting appointments to connect with people
- Close 1+ deals a month
- Provide swift responses to every client contact
- Develop networks and partner with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Continually pursue knowledge about real estate markets and best practices
- Prepare paperwork with consistent accuracy
- Full-time, 40+ hours per week, hours vary
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Flexible availability for appointments and office meetings
- Great communication and social skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job but NOT required to apply (guidance provided on how to obtain a license)
- Should be enthusiastic, determined, dependable
- Should be self-motivated, team-oriented, have superior social skills
- Should have strong computer skills be proficient in Google Calendar, email, Excel, Word
- Needs to possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and have reliable transportation
- Should have a high school diploma
- Must pass a background check
- Be open to change
- At least one year of experience in Real Estate is preferred but not required
- Total accountability for your work and support of your team-mates
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set priorities
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Realty Concierge Group
What Makes RCG Different? Our Training and More!
RCG believes that a fresh approach is key: personal attention paired with unparalleled industry expertise and service. The backgrounds of our agents vary widely from customer service, sales, health care, and education. They all share an open-minded willingness to learn, unfaltering dedication to service, and a bottomless well of motivation towards growth.
- Learn the ins and outs of Real Estate quickly!
- Learn how to call leads, what to say, how to follow-up properly, and convert to an appointment
- Learn how to do buyer presentations, show homes, and write contracts
- Learn how to track your progress in comparison to your goals
- Learn the closing process
Realty Concierge Group https://realtyconciergegroup.com/