Beacon Group Real Estate
What is your dream?
Are you looking to close the gap between your real estate practice right now and the dreams that you have? Have you wondered what it takes to be the agents getting the awards, living the good life, and not working themselves to death?
How can we help you?
With training, client opportunities, and team support we can move the needle on your sales production, income, and life balance. By providing coaching and direction, we can focus your efforts on achieving your own success.
What does that look like for you?
Do more deals than you have done before, with more marketing and administrative support. Earn the income that you hope for, or maybe more than you thought possible.
We are successful agents that work hard and achieve success. For twenty years we have been able to reliably grow our client database, capitalize on repeat and referral business, and earn the trophies and travel. This answers many of the goals that agents have when they begin their real estate careers.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people?
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, have a high level of energy, an eagerness to learn and hone their craft, and an insatiable desire for success!
Define your future success
- Become the consummate salesperson that sparkles for their database and sell, sell, sell.
- Grow into management and leadership to grow the team and leverage your success over time.
- Develop the team as much as you like and have your opportunities and compensation grow as well.
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high- level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Technology driven
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
$90,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Beacon Group Real Estate
Beacon Group Real Estate is a Boston area Real Estate team looking to provide clients with a benchmark level of service and market data and interpretation. David and Stephanie each have over 15 years of experience in real estate sales and work to provide clients with the tools that they need to make informed decisions. Whether it is selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of Beacon Group Real Estate is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.