Dempsey Realty Group
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Job ONE is prospecting. This means that you should expect to be calling, emailing, and texting into our database of over 10,000 leads approximately 2 hours per day, five days per week.
- Job two is following up. This is a contact sport! You must be in close proximity with people who wish to buy or sell real estate. Again, our systems and training make this EASY!
- Assist buyers with showings of homes.
- Work on listing properties for sale.
- Write offers, negotiate transactions, and close them to possession!
- Work with sellers wishing to sell their homes. This includes pricing, following up, and negotiating offers. We look after all the marketing for you!
- Provide an amazing customer service experience by engaging with clients through telephone, text, e-mail, and social media. We’ll help you learn how to do this at a very high level.
- You’ll also learn how to generate business for yourself too! This includes building out your sphere of influence, contacting them, doing open houses, and engaging meaningfully within your community. This is a great source of business and we'll teach you how to do that too! Plus, you get great bonuses for these kinds of deals!
- Your main job is to build trust and grow relationships so you can help families buy and sell real estate!
- Your success will depend on how much you care, how hard you work, and how coachable you are. We care BIG!
- Being coachable is key. We’ll show you the way! You just need to deliver the goods!
- You must be flexible. Things are ALWAYS changing in our industry. One of the ways we’ve managed to grow so much over the years is because we’re constantly learning new technology, new strategies, new scripts, and new ways to serve the needs of our valued clients.
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- You do need your high school diploma.
- No real estate license is required!
- We'll train you!
- You must be a wonderful fit for our amazing Team culture.
- You must be eligible for an NH real estate license to be considered for this role. You can check out NH Real Estate Commission for details.
- You must obtain your NH real estate license for continued employment. Typically this occurs within the first 90 days of being with the Team. Some have done it in as little as 3 weeks.
- You definitely need a car and a valid driver's license.
- You need to be living in NH or be willing to move here. We do NOT have the resources to sponsor your immigration.
- You need to be open-minded and loving. For real. If hearing the word “love” in a workplace makes you uncomfortable, you’re going to get sick of us pretty quick.
- You gotta be passionate about being your best and helping others.
- You gotta be fun-loving. Otherwise, we’re gonna seem like total dorks to you.
- There's no question you need to be hard working. Not the kind where YOU think you are, but where OTHERS tell you that you are.
- If you're not compassionate, we won't be a fit. We have the FEELS. We care BIG.
- Being personable is a requirement for sure. No jerks allowed. For real. Don’t apply if you are one. Please?
- Resiliency is gonna make ALL the difference. That’s like a big word for grit.
- Being energetic helps. Steady eddy consistent energy. Not crazy hyped one day and sleeping in the next.
- Intelligence is fo sho a good thing. We recognize that it comes in many forms.
- Coachability REALLY matters, you MUST be coachable!
- Be flexible.
- Be Ambitious.
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Dempsey Realty Group
Dempsey Realty Group (DRG) is in the business of helping people. We just happen to sell real estate.
DRG is a YOUNG and FUN real estate team that are industry leaders in the real estate space. We cultivate a positive and supportive work environment. We Are Community Builders. We’re philanthropic. We are in the business of helping people - we help Realtors WIN and we help Buyers and Sellers WIN. This year we’ll sell over 100 properties across NH, yet we pride ourselves on the relationships we build and the legacy we will leave in the communities we serve. Through Chadd and Caren's leadership, we are positively impacting the industry, and our communities. We feel this is one of the greatest places on earth to work. Our energy is contagious, the people are incredible, and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. We would love for you to join us on this beautiful journey!