Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Self-motivation and drive
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Real Estate License is a plus, but we can coach you through the process of becoming licensed
$45,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Kaizen simply means "continual improvement". Here we believe that continuing to improve ourselves by surrounding our self with a great environment, because we are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with, will help us "Build Our Good Life." Everyone has their own definition of what their good life is, and our leadership thrives on helping everyone define what that is, and achieve it. We believe in jaw dropping customer services to help everyone get what they want, through education, communication, and understanding. We are looking for people to join our tribe who are humble, hungry, courageous and smart! People who are passionate and excited about success and growth!