Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Make a 6-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Tech savvy
- Real Estate License is a plus, but we can coach you through the process of becoming licensed
$45,000 - $130,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
At Keller Williams Realty, we value God, family and then business. This hierarchy influences everything we do as a company and has created the culture that you see today. KW Associates and staff find fulfillment in their daily surroundings. They are positively influenced by their workplace environment and are motivated to succeed by their like-minded peers. The company you keep matters and at Keller Williams we couldn’t be more proud of our business partners!