BHHS Homesale Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Build relationships with your connections, family, friends, previous co-workers, etc., to generate leads and potential clients
- Market yourself as a real estate professional online, via social media, using print materials, by hosting seminars, by attending networking events, and more
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate and schedule appointments to educate potential clients on the home buying or selling process
- Research the local real estate market to advise your sellers on positioning the list price of their property
- Show properties to buyers and guide them through the home buying process
- Great communication and social skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Technology driven
- Self-motivation and drive
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have a high school diploma
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be prepared to complete the required 64-hours of education, Principles of Real Estate for Salespersons Course
- Pass the MD Real Estate Licensing Exam with a grade of 70% or higher
- Joining BHHS Homesale Realty requires a commitment to completing our Accelerate Program. Successful completion of the Accelerate program ensures our newly licensed agents get their careers off to a great start
$25,000 - $65,000 Starting Potential
About BHHS Homesale Realty
Homesale Realty - Your World. Under One Roof.
We meet our agents where they are and provide the support, career development, programs, or resources to help them reach their goals. Whether they are looking to increase production, build a real estate team, a better work/life balance, or referring business as they shift their focus to a new passion, we are in their corner (never in their way)!
BHHS Homesale Realty