Lee Tessier of Tessier Real Estate
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Generate and nurture leads through the sales pipeline using effective written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Quick response times
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
$75,000+ at plan
About Lee Tessier of Tessier Real Estate
The Lee Tessier Team is about setting great expectations with our clients then exceeding them with exceptional customer service and care. We believe in going above and beyond for our clients without them asking. We love supporting our communities and have formed a foundation to give back to our youth for education. We are committed to delivering the Lee Tessier Experience to everyone we encounter.