Austin Luxury Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Full residential sales and leasing services
- Full apartment locating services
- Full property management services
- Get as many leads as you can take
- A custom Client Management System guaranteed to make you more productive
- Free invoicing, collection, and billing services
- Free lockboxes and yard signs
- Free business cards and SMART digital business card
- Phone rotation time
- Preferred lender and title services
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
$81,000+ at plan commission
About Austin Luxury Realty
Promote the highest ethical and professional standards and cooperation among its members.
Provide products, programs, and services to meet the evolving needs of the real estate industry and consumers.
Serve as a leading advocate of private property rights and community involvement.