Moffett Group RE
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Self-motivation and drive
- Technology driven
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Moffett Group RE
We are a high producing real estate team located in Utah County. The market has only become crazier since COVID and we are working overtime to keep up.