Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality, who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you.
The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. This position could be part time, and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
$50,000 - $120,000 annual income potential (commission only)
About Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional agents for 2018. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paper work). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.