Legacy Real Estate Network by Travis Bard, Keller Williams Northern Arizona
Do you love Real Estate and want to work with a dynamic team? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing and Buyer Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of a growth-minded individual who exhibits the potential to grow in to the role of a Listing/Showing Partner who works directly with the team owner servicing select clientele.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with pre-listing appointments, bringing properties to the market and working with qualified buyers.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Drive buyer clients to homes
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Attend Pre-listing appointments
- Complete comparative market analysis
- Follow Listings through Listing process
- Communicate with Listing clients
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
$65,000 (Base + Commission)
About Legacy Real Estate Network by Travis Bard, Keller Williams Northern Arizona
We are a 7-person real estate team with more than 18 years history as a top producer in the market. We have very high standards, huge goals and the energy to achieve them. Our MVV is simple: MISSION - To create Legacies through real estate ownership. VISION - To embrace every day surrounded by people who are driven to help others and to make their community a better place to live. VALUES - God, family, then business. We work hard, play hard and believe that no transaction is worth compromising our values or reputation.
Do you have what it takes to be part of something bigger than yourself, bring value to our team and, at the same time, make a bigger life for yourself and those you love?