The Donovan Team
The Showing Agent will be an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a compelling desire to support the lead agent in achieving team success.
After the lead agent performs a needs analysis, the lead agent will pass the desired criteria to the Showing Agent. The Showing Agent will pick up the baton and find homes that meet the criteria, and they will show buyer clients those homes. As buyers explore homes, the Showing Agent will work with them to confirm or refine criteria and will show additional homes as needed. When buyer clients are ready to make an offer, the Showing Agent will pass the baton back to the lead agent.
A Showing Agent should be able to successfully show homes to around two to three buyers a week. And follow up with other candidates by phone and email daily.
The Showing Agent will have a real estate license in order to meet MLS criteria for the duties in this role. They are forward-looking individuals who develop and maintain positive professional relationships. They have a track record of success, and a palpable desire to succeed in this role, as well as their next.
- Showing buyer clients homes which they select for them.
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes.
- Finding and uncovering homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria, etc.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Valid FL Real Estate License.
$25,000 to $50,000 at plan commission
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".