Avenue Real Estate Group
Top real estate team is searching for one more agent to add to the team. License is not necessary, but a willingness to get licensed is required.
This person will learn from other successful agents on the team as you manage relationships with buyers up to and following closing.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Convert leads from customers to clients.
- Write and negotiate contracts for clients.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Current Real Estate License (or wiling to obtain license).
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Sales / Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Time is your most valued asset and you appreciate flexibility and work/life balance.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
$50,000 to $80,000 typical commission
About Avenue Real Estate Group
Avenue Real Estate Group is a top real estate team operating as an independent brokerage. Offering sales, leasing and property management to clients they are able to offer a full range of service to clients that other franchise companies cannot offer. Ranked by the St. Louis Business Journal as top team since 2013, Avenue has a great culture of success, positivity and creativity. More than half of the current sales team earns over $100,000 per year and is assisted by an experienced support team. For both their clients and agents, Avenue's mission is to "Move Lives Forward".