Team Plus Realty
Licensed applicants or pending licensing applicants only!
Do you love Real Estate and want to get your feet wet working in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open house properties in the area.
If you’re a a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. This is like a paid internship. Earn flat showing rate plus bonuses assisting lead agents with their clients while you learn how to build and create your own Real Estate business.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
This position is a temporary position that can lead to a full time lead agent position. As you train and improve your skills you will gain the ability to receive your own internet leads and become a lead agent.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Driving buyer clients to homes or meeting them there
- Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Assisting with open houses by putting out signs, flyer boxes and measuring the home
- Eventually running the open houses after assisting a few times and gathering your own leads from these open houses
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License REQUIRED! However, please still apply if you are currently pursuing your license.
$30,000 - $40,000 per year
About Team Plus Realty
What we promise you:
Commitment — We’re committed to your success and we will provide you with all the tools and training you need.
United culture, fun and energetic environment — No egos here, we are one in purpose and design, always down to scratch each others backs! We are passionate, driven and admittedly, a little over-the-top. It’s not for everybody, but if you’re right for the job, you’ll love it here.