Do you love Real Estate and are a bright, ambitious, coachable, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline?
The BKCO Real Estate Team is the #3 ranked real estate team in the nation by The Wall Street Journal with a mission of Delivering The Dream of Homeownership Everywhere.
We are seeking an individual to assist with our pool of buyer clients. This person will assist with showing houses, overseeing inspections, holding open houses, lead generating and nurturing potential buyer leads.This position has plenty of growth opportunities within our organization with possible advancement into a Real Estate Agent position.
MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
Hours vary in this position.
Become familiar with our company at benkinneycompanies.com
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer client
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Lead generating and follow up with new and existing clients
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining one
BKCO is a division of the Ben Kinney Companies, a collection of 30+ companies and is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 20 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we're looking to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.