The Redux Group
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Show and sell homes that meet the needs and budgets of buyer clients
- Coordinate with buyer clients, listing agents, and home sellers to schedule property showings in a timely manner
- Understand buyers’ refined criteria in order to select additional homes to show, as necessary, and which property is the best fit for the buyer clients
- Adapt and select new properties based upon buyer’s changing criteria.Educate buyers about the real estate market, local communities, construction/remodeling, and neighborhoods to be able to assist clients with the home buying decision-making process.
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure a smooth process and client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections and walkthroughs with clients and vendors
- Promptly return all buyer client calls, texts, and emails to uphold our group’s core values
- Active Real Estate License Required
- 1 year of Showing Assistant experience preferred
- Access to BrightMLS
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific software
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Sales experience preferred
$80,000 commission based compensation
About The Redux Group
The Redux Group is a growth-oriented, top-producing real estate group, doing business in the DC Metro area, Baltimore, and Richmond. We are looking for talented people who want to improve their skill set while working in a fast-paced yet family-like atmosphere with a team that is driven to succeed and that pushes each other to the next level.
The Redux Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.