Remax Agent Team
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field?
We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage, in need of field service and showing agents to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a "people-person” with an ambitious, vivacious and positive personality who is responsible, professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you!
The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors
- Inform lead agent on all client communications
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and/or texts
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research
- Promote the team concept to buyer clients by guaranteeing lead agent is involved and informed at all times
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Thrives on being a true team player, working closely with others in the company
- Strong desire and determination to succeed
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
$40,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Remax Agent Team
We are a busy real estate team working for RE/MAX.