Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
Our real estate team offers technology, support, training and more with one of the world's most forward-thinking brokerages.
We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Real Estate Sales - Seller's Agent on our team, you will be responsible for prospecting for and acquiring new listings. As a Seller's Agent Assistant, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, and scheduling and conducting listing presentations.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with a strong lead generation system and aggressive growth goals.
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals, obsessed with succeeding and changing lives
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job
- Someone who enjoys working with different people
- Associates with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individuals who get excited by both technology and face-to-face interactions, as they feed each other
- Good listeners who will listen to their clients' needs and help them find a property that fits those needs
Here is what we provide:
- Strong compensation plan with high commission splits, no franchise fees, a clear path toward 100% commission, agent stock purchasing program (eXp Realty is a publicly traded company -- EXPI), and a revenue-sharing program
- Leads (and, you receive a higher commission when you generate the lead!)
- Lead generation tools (eXp Realty provides amazing technology)
- Solid training and ongoing mentoring
- Marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive systems in place (CRM, Social Media, website, etc.)
- An entire platform in the cloud with everything you could possibly need to operate your real estate career
- Complete our proven training which, if executed properly, should allow you to list at least 1-2+ properties a month
- Learn our prospecting, presentation, listing and nurturing systems and execute them with excellence
- Become an expert in at least one section of the central Ohio area (NE, NW, SW, SE, midtown)
- Coordinate with the team lead to properly price the property, market the property, schedule and execute open houses, present and negotiate offers, and prepare all parties for closing
- Network with community leaders, builders, developers, and your sphere of influence to expand your client base
- Consistently update our team CRM and properly enter all required data
- Some evenings and weekends are required
- Current Real Estate License (not required to apply - it is required to begin position)
- Interested in giving back to the community and being team-oriented
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the greater Columbus area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Customer service or sales background preferred
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required (must be available when clients are)
$100,000 potential or more per year (commission only)
About Brenner Property Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is a former Adjunct Faculty Instructor at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also taught finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.