We are a top producing real estate team in the Metro Denver area that has paid out $1.9 million in commissions in the last 3 years to agents on our team. Due to overflow of business and leads we are expanding our Group and looking for a top notch Real Estate Agent to handle Buyer and Seller leads In Metro Denver and surrounding communities. We foster an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
We have a fun, learning based environment that is set towards helping agents Build a Life by Design. Forbes Magazine ranked Keller Williams Realty as #1 for happiest places to work in the country.
Keller Williams Realty was also recognized as the #1 Training Company in the country for 2017.
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (If not we can help you get licensed) to meet with Buyers and Sellers with real estate needs. We will be starting a new training session in May of 2018 to help our agents reach their full potential in 2018 and 2019. Our proven coaching, training, systems, technology and tools will help you close more transactions.
This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe success breeds success. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career with exceptional results.
We strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our clients are #1 and we want all of them to have a "Raving Fan" experience to grow our future business. Professional service, communication and follow up is expected.
• Respond to buyer leads, seller valuation and phone inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours.
• Go to buyer and seller appointments and follow our proven presentation and systems.
• When not on a appointment actively prospect for new leads and follow up with existing leads. We believe it is important to lead by example and participate in lead generation and follow up activities.
• Current Colorado real estate license – REQUIRED. We will assist you in obtaining one if you don’t have a license
• 2+ years of cold calling and/or sales experience and a proven track record of results is preferred or 1+ years of real estate experience is preferred
• Willing to be held accountable for results and meet with Productivity Coach/Mentor weekly
• Active, engaged team player with leadership qualities and passionate about selling real estate
• Friendly, outgoing personality, positive attitude, strong phone voice, professionally dressed, clean reliable vehicle for appointments
• Organized, systematic and detail oriented
Our group has been recognized locally and nationally for sales production by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents and 5 Star Professional by 5280 Magazine. We are a part of Keller Williams Realty which is the fastest growing real estate company in the country known for training and technology. Our office was the recipient of 2017 Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence awards for #1 in Sold units and Sold Volume in Metro Denver.
At Keller Williams Realty, we know that CHARACTER BUILDS CULTURE and is the backbone of our belief system.