The Friedrich Team - eXp Realty of California
Looking to join dynamic, growing real estate team? The Friedrich Team with eXp Realty wants to talk to you! We are looking for TWO highly motivated , driven go getters to join our team. Fresh out of real estate school or seasoned agents are welcome to apply.
- The best lead management and CRM systems
- Top industry coaching program for our entire team
- A transaction coordinator to assist with paperwork, once you have a contract accepted
- All marketing and advertising costs paid for you
- Work station provided for you in the office
- Full use of a professional office set up to meet your clients
We will teach you how to effectively prospect for business using our proven systems to close at least 15 transactions your first year as a new agent.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Showing homes
- Holding open houses
- Nurture leads
- Maintaining client database
- Write and negotiate contracts
- Must have a real estate license or be far along in your real estate education
- Must be committed and motivated to your own success
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be comfortable making calls and working with new clients
- Must be okay with being held to a VERY HIGH level of accountability
- Must be willing to learn and master sales scripts
- Must be willing to prospect daily
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary
- Must have reliable transportation to take clients around
$100,000+ at plan commission (Potential to earn much more!)
About The Friedrich Team - eXp Realty of California
The Friedrich Real Estate Group at eXp Realty of California is a top producing Real Estate Team in the Greater Sacramento area with over $66+ Million in gross sales since 2014. Jointly led by experienced, ambitious founders Renee and Maic Friedrich.
Our innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow up , marketing and technology adoption will help us grow to be the premier Real Estate Team for Folsom and El Dorado Hills consumers.
Our core values include: Integrity, Respect, Honesty, Ethics, Charity and Innovation.