The Stewart Team - Signature Real Estate Group
Are you considering a new career in real estate? Are you a newly licensed (or soon-to-be licensed) agent looking to build your business fast? We are looking for candidates with less than 24 months of real estate experience. We have proven systems and strategies to help you be successful! If you are willing to get your license, then we are willing to train you to perform at the highest level.
The market in the Las Vegas and Henderson areas continue to grow. Our team has more high-quality leads than we can effectively work with, and we need more high-quality agents who we can trust to convert them into new clients.
We are a relationship-focused, technology-driven, and personal growth-oriented real estate company. Our aggressive lead generation systems consistently provide opportunities for our team of highly-dedicated agents to build their business with high-quality prospects. Thanks to our proprietary marketing system, we offer many opportunities to our agents.
What are we looking for?
- Diligent individuals who work hard and take initiative.
- Focused individuals who are seeking a rewarding full-time sales role.
- Self-starters who want to build a business and have a long, fulfilling career with our team and brokerage. This is not for the short-term! If you have an enterprising spirit, this is a place where we can help you to build your business!
- Organized professionals who are able to simultaneously tend to transactional details while continuing to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Adaptable individuals are comfortable working outside of their comfort zone.
- Flexible individuals who enjoy leading and serving different people.
- Personable people are able to quickly build rapport over the phone.
- Prepared individuals who put in the work to perform at a high level.
- Team players who want to help others grow as much as they want to grow personally. Great team members push the current team to be better.
- Consistent individuals with good follow-up skills on the phone, email, texting and video texting.
- Passionate agents who are service-minded before, during, and after the sale.
Here is what we provide:
- Hands-on coaching
- Team-focused marketing and advertising through a variety of platform
- Numerous 5 star Google reviews which drives referrals
- Proven scripts and strategies
- Printed and digital resources to help you convert at a high level
- An extensive video library for training and marketing use
- Proprietary marketing systems and strategies
- Collaborative team environment
- Coaching and masterminding opportunities with top agents from across the country
- Meet with clients as their expert consultant in order to discover their needs, then lead them through the process of achieving their goals in the home buying or selling process. We want to exceed their expectations
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents. We share what is working, how to handle different situations, and lots of laughs
- Prospect daily for new business. Leads, systems, scripts, and training provided to correctly prospect and acquire new business
- Buyer specialists will be out visiting many properties and advising a variety of people
- Marketing specialists will conduct an initial consultation and craft marketing plans with the team
- All team members are given the opportunity to use our social media content to promote their business
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your best service, leadership, and insight
- Participate in team-sponsored events for clients (classes and seminars, movie days, holiday gift day, and local soda shop event to name a few!)
- Commit to developing an expert level of knowledge around the real estate industry
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Collaborate with agents from across the country to sharpen your skills and contribute to their growth
- Negotiate on behalf of your clients to get them to their best possible outcome
- Regularly and effectively communicate with your clients, as well as other agents and parties involved in the transaction
- Oversee the details of the transaction and keep your clients informed on the process
A real estate license acquired in the last 24 months or a willingness to get a real estate license. We are happy to answer questions about the licensing process, but we do not onboard anyone until they have been licensed.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and client-focused attitude. If you don't enjoy people you will not like this position
- Display persistence, composure, and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial
- Understanding that prospecting is a fundamental skill set for a real estate agent. Always be prospecting!
- Willingness to learn new systems and ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong follow-up skills with clients, other agents, and team members are necessary
- Extremely strong phone skills: must display an ability to set appointments over the phone
- Passionate about selling and meeting the needs of others
- Commitment to following proven systems and strategies
- A shared vision for providing world-class value and serving families
- Clock punchers will not find this career a match
- Flexibility is essential as clients' time frames and needs change frequently
About The Stewart Team - Signature Real Estate Group
The Stewart Team - Signature Real Estate Group operates on the "World Class Surgeon" model. When you need a surgeon, you find the best, pay their price, and go where they tell you to go when they tell you to go there.
The level of value we deliver to the client ought to compel them to follow our leadership, trust our expertise, and actually enjoy the process. Come build THAT with us!
We define success in terms of families impacted. By collaborating with individual full-time agents, we can expand our reach to more and more families who need expert consulting through the course of their real estate transactions. If the idea of consistently caring for families at the highest level while building the business of your dreams excites you, then this may be the place for you.
Leslie Stewart is a best-selling author, native to Las Vegas, and seasoned broker-salesperson who invests daily in each team member. This is not a 100-person brokerage, but a lean and exciting group of truly great people.