Choate Real Estate Group
Choate Real Estate Group seeking Spanish-Speaking Agent Jumpstart your real Estate Career
This is unlike any other real estate team opportunity and is even for Entry Level Agents! At the Choate Group, we're looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic sales representative to join our team. We give you the tools and training to be successful and we also provide you a growth path to success.
This is a true business endeavor where you can have your own team within the company. When you join our team, you'll benefit from our award-winning technology, Support staff, training and mentoring program, leads, client relationships management. and our dedicated staff of performance coaches who ensure your success. We are looking for the best of the best!
A professional appearance is essential as well as being proficient with a computer and other electronic devices and possess the ability to catch on quickly in a fast-moving environment. Reach the highest in your career that you've been hoping to achieve and live an exceptional life.
If you are aggressive and dynamic we want to hear from you! We have more qualified leads than we can handle therefore we need you. 100% of leads are paid for and provided by the Team!
You must also be prepared to uphold our company Core Values which are:
- We are trusted, experts
- We believe in teamwork and collaboration
- We provide the customer with a 5-star experience
- Desire to learn new skills
This is a commission-based position that has no ceiling on income
If you are currently licensed and struggling to get traction or are currently going to school for real estate. APPLY NOW!
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to, and services buyers and sellers. A variety of lead generation activities are incorporated: including phone prospecting, open houses, marketing to your sphere of influence, inbound sign calls, internet lead generation (BoomTown, Zillow, etc.), and other methods
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling/buying process
- Build rapport with leads, overcome objections, and negotiate the contract.
- Passionate about selling
- Customer service-minded
- Valid California Real Estate License or in school to become licensed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engaging personality, great attitude, is personable and honest, and are interested in helping others
- you follow up on your phone call and email quickly, you can't stand to leave things undone
- You must also be able to handle 25+leads per month and follow our systems and procedure to close transactions. Training provided
- This candidate is a fast starter and is highly money motivated who is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career
- Build rapport with leads, overcome objections, and negotiate the contract
- Focus on Personal Growth, attend regular sales training and daily team meeting
- Attend listing appointments set by our inside sales agents and convert them into exclusive listing agreements.
- To qualify for this position you must be success-driven, hard-working, and self-motivated. You should also be assertive, competitive, and a high performer who is a persuasive, outgoing people-person
$70,000 - $120,000
About Choate Real Estate Group
About Choate Real Estate Group/Valley Cash Offers
The Choate Group is one of the top real estate teams in the Central Valley. In 2020, we sold over $34 million in volume and plan to sell over $50 million in 2021! Throughout Stanislaus County, San Joaquin County and other central valley areas.
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paperwork). We provide all transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.